Holders of Travel Documents and nationals of the following countries shall have their visa applications referred to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi for approval.
- The processing period takes about 3 months.
- No expedited services for referred visa applications.
North Korea Senegal
- Valid Travel Document – To be submitted along with application
- Completed (Filled in) Application Form duly signed
- Two Passport size photos (NB: Computer generated pictures are not acceptable)
- A letter of Visa request from applicant
- An invitation letter from the host (Person in Kenya inviting the applicant)
- A copy of your permanent residence card. (Green Card)
- Two certified cheques or Money Orders (Payable to CONSULATE GENERAL OF KENYA LOS ANGELES)
- US$10.00(non refundable) for Visa Processing fee
- US$50.00(refundable ONLY when not granted) For Visa Application fee for Single Entry into Kenya
- A pre-paid self addressed return envelope