This is strictly an In-person service and on an appointment basis ONLY.
Confirmation of appointments are done via the dedicated email address: [email protected]
Currently, ONLY dates falling on Tuesdays and Thursdays are available.
All applications MUST be completed online through the e-citizen portal: www.ecitizen.go.ke
To avoid delays applicants are advised to review their passport applications before coming to the
Consulate and to pay special attention to the highlighted fields;
- Names as they appear in the passport
- Correct Birth Entry Number in FULL (found at the top left of your birth certificate above date of birth). Please note the number on the top right corner is the Serial Number and not the Birt Entry Number.
- Correct Kenyan postal addresses and postal codes where applicable and available.
- Correct details for Parents, Next of Kin and Recommender where applicable and available.
- Dully filled and printed application (Form19)
- Original Birth certificate and copy (both sides where applicable)
- Original Passport and copy (four last pages)
- Original Kenya I.D and copy (both sides)
- 3 recent colour passport size photos (less than a month old)
For Minors (below 18);
- Parental Consent
- Copies of parent’s Kenya passport and Kenya I.D
- Police report
- Sworn affidavit (obtained at a lawyer’s office or notary public)
- Personal statement explaining circumstances.
All photocopies must be printed out in colour and the Consulate will not be responsible for printing any missed or additional documents.