Trade & Investment
Ministry of Trade
The Ministry has been in existence since independence as the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Severally the latter Ministry has been separated and remarked. It took the form of the Ministry of Commerce in June, 1987.
"Our Mission is to create and facilitate an enabling business environment for the sustainable growth, promotion and development of industry and trade".
More information on the Ministry of Trade is available at??http://www.trade.go.ke.
- Ministry of East African Affairs, Commerce & Tourism
- African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
- Centre for Business Information in Kenya
- Export Promotion Council
- Export Processing Zones Authority
- Investment Promotion Centre
- Kenya Association of Manufacturers
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Kenya Investment Authority
- Central Bank of Kenya
- Opening a CDS Account for Kenyans in the Diaspora